Wednesday 15 February 2012

Time Will Tell

It's been the longest life without You
I didn't know where to turn to
Seems somehow I can't forget You
After all that we've been through

Going, coming, thought I heard a knock
Who's there? 

No one!
Thinking that I deserve it 

Now I realise that I really didn't know


If You didn't notice You mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gonna be OK

Thought I couldn't live without You
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time


And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

I couldn't turn on the music
With something there to remind me
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings

If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
Hurt my feelings but that's the path
I believe in
And I know that time will heal it



Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is 

I'll be fine without you


Yes I will




In the first place when I heard this song, it doesn't mean at all.. but now? After all this while.. After I had been dumped by someone I love and still, those words really gave something to my heart.

It really happened when you're broken-hearted. You can't even listening to the songs because of lyrics written like it will hit and kill you. 

But this song realized me on how to forget and leave all these things behind. Pleaseeee go away. I won't but I have to. Just pray and hope that time will help to heal all the sadness.

.. and yes! Time will tell that I'll be fine soon.

::nukilan ikhlas dari jari manisku

No comments:

Post a Comment